Friday, November 5, 2010

My New Studio

Im am SOOO EXCITED to have my brand new studio!! Already I am having a hard time spending time anywhere else :) I still have a few things I am going to ad: an "idea board" with my millions of ideas and inspiring pictures. But so far I really just cant stop painting in here :) It is SOO awesome being able to create art with no worry of making an unremovable mess on the carpet. WOW! No more prepping the floor with huge plastic sheets and paper towel!!!! And no more hands and knees scrubbing trying to remove "accidents" out of the carpet. I LOVE IT!!!!















A HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to my AMAZING husband and my AWESOME mother in law for all their work ripping out the carpet and underlay in the room so I can make a beautiful mess on the cement floor :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

2 comments: